Engineering and Construction
Providing the appropriate level of oversight during the planning, design, and construction of capital improvements can be a substantial burden for any utility; do you have the resources you need to see that your interests are protected? Experienced technical staff dedicated to your program ensures that project objectives are defined and successfully achieved through sound management strategies and methods.
The professionals of WRM have more than $4 billion in direct experience on a broad array of public works projects. We have adapted private sector practices and apply them to our public clients, and actually become an extension of your staff, complimenting and augmenting your internal resources.
Partial Listing Engineering and Construction services offered by WRM:
- Strategic Master Planning
- System Deficiency Evaluation
- Project Budget & Scheduling
- Funding & Financing Evaluations
- Evaluation & Selection of Design Team
- Construction Delivery Method Evaluation and Selection
- Bid/Proposal Management
- Construction Program/Project Management
- Resident Inspection Services
- Cost Tracking and Reporting
- Commissioning & Warranty Administration